Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ARTICLE TITLE (17 pt, bold, All normal letters, center) not capital
Author Name1, Author Name2, Author Name3 (12 pt, center, bold)
Author Study Program1, Author Study Program2, Author Study Program3 (10 pt, center)
Faculty of Writers1, Faculty of Writers2, Faculty of Writers3 (if any) (10 pt, center)
Writers College1, Writers College2, Writers College3 (10 pt, center)
Author's email1, author's email2, author's email3 (10 pt, center)
Abstract (10 pt)
Abstract a maximum of 200 words in Indonesian and/or English. Abtrak is written upright letters 10 pt 1(one) spaces with left and right margins flat. Abstract Contains a summary of research background, research objectives, research methods and hasisl achieved in the abstract is also included;
Keywords: consisting of 3 to 5 syllables
- INTRODUCTION (10 pt, 1 column)
Contains about research background, problems, research limitations, research objectives and benefits of research. (2 columns)
- METHOD AND MATERIAL (10 pt, 1 column)
Contains literature studies, previous journal studies, references in the form of books, scientific publications and online journal publications and is responsible for the Kutiban Method by naming the author and title of the book in parentheses .
- METHOD (research method, analytical method, development method) (10 pt, 1 column)
Contains about the way of research, data retrieval methods, development methods, analytical methods, design methods, testing methods or other methods used for data processing and the direction of concepts developed refers to certain methods.
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSIONS (10 pt, 1 column)
Contains about the results of research and or development that will be done in the concept of writing based on what is presented in the introduction.
- CONCLUSION (10 pt, 1 column)
Contains about the results of research in general achieved and contributions to the development of science also to subsequent research.
- REFERENASI (10 pt, 1 column) Minimum 10 numbers from Journal and Book update sources
Compiled and numbered in order based on the order of quotations. Library writing: author's name (without title), year, title, publisher, and publisher city. Here is an example of writing a list of references:
 Sommerville.Ian (2011) “Software Engineering” 9th Edition, Published by Addison-Wesley.
 N. C. Ashioba , R. E. Yoro.” RSA Cryptosystem using Object-Oriented Modeling Technique”. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research. Volume 4 No. 2, February 2014. ISSN 2223-4985, Published by IRPN Press Cornell University.
 Sri Eniyati (firstname.lastname@example.org),“ Perancangan Sistem Pendukung Pengambilan Keputusan Penerimaan Beasiswa dengan Metode SAW (Simple Additive Weighting), diakses 28 oktober 2016. ISSN : 0854-9524.
Submit and Review Process:
JOURNAL SUBMISSION, REVIEW AND PUBLICATION PROCESS
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by the editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether appropriate for JISICOM (Journal of Information Systems, Informatics and Computing), focus and scope or has major methodology flaws and similarity scores <25% using CrossCheck or Turnitin Ceck Plagiarism
The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Single Blind Review). Reviewer comments are then sent to the relevant author for the necessary actions and responses.
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. After that, the editor will send the final decision to the relevant author.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make the final publication decision. The review process will take about 4 to 6 weeks. Decision categories include:
- Reject– Rejected manuscripts will not be published and authors will not have the opportunity to resubst the revised version of the manuscript to Matrik.
- Resmit for Review– Delivery needs to be reworked, but with significant changes, acceptable. However, this will require a second round of review.
- Accept with Revision– Manuscripts that accept accept accept-waiting-revision decisions will be published in Matric on the condition that small/major modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by the editor to ensure the necessary updates are made prior to publication.
- Accept -The accepted manuscript will be published in its current form without the need for further modification.
All correspondence about the manuscript should be addressed to the Editor of JISAMAR (Journal of Information, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research) and cc to the email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com The editor will direct all correspondence to the main author; The lead author is responsible for sharing communication with other authors. In addition to communication regarding reviews, manuscripts received for publication may require additional correspondence to complete copying and editing of the layout.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
JISICOM (Journal of Information System, Informatics and Computing) E-ISSN: 2597-3673 (Online Media), P-ISSN: 2579-5201 (Print Media) is an open access journal. Submission of authors, as well as processing and publishing of articles, since 2017. Readers can read and download any full-text article for free.
Starting in 2022, JISICOM (Journal of Information System, Informatics and Computing) E-ISSN: 2597-3673 (Online Media), P-ISSN: 2579-5201 (Print Media), has the following new author fee policies:
Review Fee (Review)
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay article submission fees as part of the submission process to contribute to the review costs.
Review Fee (Review)
This journal offers two options for the Review Process:
- Regular reviews: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay a Review Fee when they decide to choose a regular review process.
- Fast Track Review: 300.000.00 (IDR)This fee is not required, only for special needs.
Dengan pembayaran biaya ini, ulasan, keputusan editorial, dan pemberitahuan penulis pada naskah ini dijamin akan berlangsung dalam waktu 4 minggu. Ulasan Fast Track bukanlah jaminan artikel akan diterima untuk dipublikasikan
- 3. Article Publication: 500.000.00 (IDR)
If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be required to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover the cost of publication.
- Please transfer to the following account
- Name of Account Owner: Verdi Yasin
- Account Number: 0741175273
- Bank: Bank Central Asia (BCA)
- Please Confirm After making payment and send proof of payment via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Ethics and Statements of Malpractice
JISICOM (Journal of Information System, Informatics and Computing) E-ISSN: 2597-3673 (Online Media), P-ISSN: 2579-5201 (Print Media) is a peer-reviewed journal published by Jayakarta College of Informatics and Computer Management. This statement clarifies the ethical conduct of all parties involved in the act of publishing articles in this journal, including authors, editor-in-chief, Editorial Board, peer-reviewers and publishers. This statement is based on COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.