The Influence of Field Work Practices on Entrepreneurial Interests of Class XII Students of the Online Business and Marketing Department at Perintis 1 Vocational High School, Depok

  • Fani Adha Universitas Indraprasta PGRI
  • Dwi Narsih Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

Abstract

Research Objectives to determine the Effect of Field Work Practices Against the Interest in Entrepreneurship of Class XII Students of the Online Business and Marketing Department at Perintis 1 Vocational School, Depok. The population of this study are students of class XII SMK Perintis 1 Depok, totaling 70 learners. The total sample of 41 students was taken using simple random sampling. Method of collecting data using observation, questionnaire (questionnaire) and documentation. Results Simple Linear Regression Analysis research Y=0.685+0.996X, where constant value (a) or a fixed value of 0.685, meaning at the time of influence field work practices equal to 0, then the interest in entrepreneurship of 0.685 and if 𝑏=0.996, it means that every 1% increase in practice field work, then the interest in entrepreneurship will also increase by 0.996. This shows that there is an influence between field work practices and entrepreneurial interest. Correlation coefficient of 0.789 indicates there is strong relationship between fieldwork practice and interest entrepreneurship. The coefficient of determination is 0.6225 which means 62.25% of this variable affects the interest in entrepreneurship while the remaining 37.75% is contributed by other factors, such as factors that come from the family environment, environment Education and community environment. Results obtained from hypothesis testing which shows the value of 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑔 > 𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙 (8.024 > 1.684) which states that there is an influence between work practices field on the interest in entrepreneurship of class XII students majoring online business and marketing at SMK Peintis 1 Depok. Field Work Practices, Interest in Entrepreneurship

References

[1] U. R. Pertiwi and M. Khafid, “The Effect of Entrepreneurship Education, Personality, and the Role of Parents Through Self Efficacy on Interest in Entrepreneurship,” Economic Education Analysis Journal, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 416–431, 2021.
[2] M. F. Umar, I. Nugroho, D. Darmadji, and S. Suwarta, “The study of entrepreneurship and innovation adoption by farmer in improving lowland rice farming,” Journal of Socioeconomics and Development, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 16–28, 2020.
[3] M. Holienka, J. Holienková, and P. Gál, “Entrepreneurial characteristics of students in different fields of study: a view from entrepreneurship education perspective,” Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 1879–1889, 2015.
[4] M. Pradana and B. R. Kartawinata, “Indonesian Private University Students’ Entrepreneurial Intention,” APMBA (Asia Pacific Management and Business Application), vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 111–122, 2020.
[5] M. Fendik and E. F. Fahyuni, “Manajemen Praktik Kerja Lapangan dan Islamic Culture Terhadap Perubahan Soft Skills Peserta Didik,” Risalah, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Studi Islam, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 987–1002, 2022.
[6] G. Yulianti, M. Chaidir, and N. Permana, “The Influence of Entrepreneurship Education and Industrial Work Practices on Interest in Entrepreneurship in State Vocational High School Students in the Central Jakarta Region,” Jurnal Ad’ministrare, vol. 9, no. 2, p. 729, Dec. 2022, doi: 10.26858/ja.v9i2.42945.
[7] S. MAYA, “IMPLICATION OF ENTERPRISE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION ON PRIMARY SCHOOL,” ICCD, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 316–320, Oct. 2021, doi: 10.33068/iccd.Vol3.Iss1.369.
[8] M. Yasir, H. Pratikto, and P. Handayati, “The Impact Of The Covid-19 Pandemic On Interest In Entrepreneurs Based On Digital Business In MSME,” Journal of Business and Management Review, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 872–883, Dec. 2021, doi: 10.47153/jbmr212.2682021.
Published
2023-08-07
How to Cite
ADHA, Fani; NARSIH, Dwi. The Influence of Field Work Practices on Entrepreneurial Interests of Class XII Students of the Online Business and Marketing Department at Perintis 1 Vocational High School, Depok. International Journal of Informatics, Economics, Management and Science (IJIEMS), [S.l.], v. 2, n. 2, p. 105-111, aug. 2023. ISSN 2809-8471. Available at: <https://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/ijiems/article/view/1190>. Date accessed: 24 may 2024. doi: https://doi.org/10.52362/ijiems.v2i2.1190.

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.