Impact of Dividend Policy Analysis on Fluctuations in Stock Price of Food and Beverage Companies

  • Ade Onny Siagian Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Ninuk Riesmiyantiningtias Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Rizky Amalia Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of dividend policy on stock prices in food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The results of the research of PT Sekar Laut, from the results of the calculation of the correlation analysis obtained the value of the coefficient = 0.33 which means that it has a very weak relationship or there is no relationship between dividend policy and stock price movements and the coefficient of determination is 10.89%, which means the effect of dividend policy on stock price fluctuation was only 10.89%, the remaining 89.11% was caused by other factors and for PT. Ultra Jaya, from the results of the calculation of the correlation analysis obtained the coefficient of determination 0.96, meaning that dividends per share have a strong relationship with stock price movements, and the coefficient of determination is 92.16%, which means that the effect of dividend policy on stock price fluctuations is 92.16%, the rest is 92.16%. 7.84% caused by other factors, as well as for PT. Ades Alfindo Putra Setia, from the results of the calculation of the correlation analysis obtained a coefficient of 0.86 (the value of r is close to a positive and strong number) with a determination coefficient of 73.96%, then the effect of dividend policy on stock price fluctuations is 73.96%, the remaining 26.04% caused by other factors. The value of 96 (the value of r is close to one) means that dividend per share has a strong relationship with stock price movements, and the coefficient of determination is 92.16%, which means that the effect of dividend policy on stock price fluctuations is 92.16% and the remaining 7.84% is caused by factors

Author Biographies

Ade Onny Siagian, Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Department science of accounting, Faculty of Economic (Scopus  ID: 57219985838 )

 

Ninuk Riesmiyantiningtias, Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Department science of accounting, Faculty of Economic

Rizky Amalia, Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Department science of accounting, Faculty of Economic

References

[1] Agus Sartono, Financial Management (Theory and Application), third edition, BPFE Publisher, Yogyakarta, 2016.
[2] Bambang Riyanto, Basics of Corporate Spending, 3rd Edition, Gajah Mada Publishing Agency Foundation, Yogyakarta, 2014
[3] James C Varr. Horne, John M Wachauwys JR, Principles of Financial Management, Indonesian Edition, Salemba Empat Publisher.2018
[4] Kamaruddin Ahmad, Fundamentals of Investment Management, First Edition, Publisher Rineka Cipta, Jakarta, 1996
[5] N Riesmiyantiningtias, AO Siagian, Analyisis of Financial Statementss for Assessing Company’s Financial Perfomance At PT. Midi Indonesia TBK, Journal of Akrab Juara, 5 (4), 2020, pp. 244-254.
[6] Napa J Awat, Mathematical Approach Financial Management, First Edition, PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta, 2019.
[7] Sawidji Widoatmojo, Healthy Way of Investing in the Capital Market, PT. Jurnalindo Aksara Grafika, Jakarta, 2016.
[8] Siagian, AO, N Indra, Accounting Knowledge of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for Financial Statements, Journal of Syntax Literate, 4 (12), 2019, pp.17-35. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.36418/syntax-literate.v4i12.825
[9] Siagian, AO, The Influence of Third Party Funds, Bank Capital, Number of Branch Offices, Interest Rates and Amount of Money Supply to SOE Bank MSME Loans, Journal of Syntax Literate, 5 (5), 2020, pp. 1-17. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.36418/syntax-literate.v5i5.1140
[10] Siagian, AO, Contribution of Inventory Accounting Systems in Improving Inventory Internal Control, Journal of Social Science, 1 (2), 2020 pp. 1-6. http://jsss.co.id/index.php/jsss/article/view/12
[11] Siagian, AO, The Relationship of Marketing Managerial Individuality in Facing the Industrial Revolution 4.0, Especially in Manufacturing Companies in Central Java, Journal of Syntax Literate, 5 (10), 2020, pp. 980-994. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.36418/syntax-literate.v5i10.1669
[12] Siagian AO, TF Prasetyo, 2020. Competency Development Strategy for Small and Medium Enterprises in Jombang Regency. Journal of Akrab Juara 5 (4), 2020, pp. 77-85. http://www.akrabjuara.com/index.php/akrabjuara/article/view/1263.
[13] Siagian, AO, Gunartin, K Nufus, HS Nur'aini Yusuf, A Maddinsyah, A Muchtar. Journal of A Systematic Literature Review of Education Financing Model in Indonesian School. 2020.
[14] Siagian, AO, Analysis of the Effect of Cost of Corporate Social Responsibility, Capital Structure and Liquidity on Profitability in Mining Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, University of North Sumatra. 2019.
[15] Siagian, AO, N Riesmiyantiningtias, General Ledger Making and Balance Sheet Training for Service companies at PPQ Nahwa Nur Bogor, Journal of Aksara Public 4 (4), 2020, pp. 179-188
[16] Siagian, AO, Analysis Of The Effect Of Occupational Safety And Health On Employee Performance Of PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero) TBK. At The Nayumi Sam Tower Malang Project, International Journal of Business and Information Technology 1 (1), 2020.
Published
2022-01-08
How to Cite
SIAGIAN, Ade Onny; RIESMIYANTININGTIAS, Ninuk; AMALIA, Rizky. Impact of Dividend Policy Analysis on Fluctuations in Stock Price of Food and Beverage Companies. International Journal of Informatics, Economics, Management and Science, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 1-12, jan. 2022. ISSN 2809-8471. Available at: <https://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/ijiems/article/view/667>. Date accessed: 19 may 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.52362/ijiems.v1i1.667.

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.