Pengaruh budaya organisasi, pengembangan karir dan self efficacy terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Pos Padang

  • Putri Azizi Universitas Putra Indonesia "YPTK" Padang
  • Ai Elis Karlinda Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang
  • Mardhatila Fitri Sopali Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence Organizational Culture, Career Development, and Self Efficacy have on Employee Performance. The analytical method used is correlation analysis and multiple regression. The method of data collection in this study is to use a questionnaire filled out by respondents, namely employees of PT. Padang Post. From the results of multiple regression analysis, it shows that: (a) organizational culture has a partially significant effect on employee performance, (b) career development has a partially significant effect on employee performance, (c) self-efficacy has a partially significant effect on employee performance development, (d) ) organizational culture, career development and self-efficacy together on career development, (e) the contribution of organizational culture, career development, and self-efficacy variables together on employee performance is 71.4% while the remaining 28.6 % influenced by other variables not examined in this study. 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Author Biographies

Putri Azizi, Universitas Putra Indonesia "YPTK" Padang

Departemen Manajemen

Ai Elis Karlinda, Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Departemen Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Mardhatila Fitri Sopali, Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Departemen Manajemen

References

[1] yulianda, “Pengaruh Gaya kepemimpinan, sikap kerja, keterampilan kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Dinas Pendidikan Kabupaten Tanah Datar.,” ekonomi, 2018.
[2] sidharta, “Pengaruh Sistem informasi SDM, Kompetensi, Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja karyawanNo Title,” vol. 10, 2016.
[3] V. Rivai, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta Utara: Raja Grafindo Persada, 2015.
[4] S. Siagian, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2015.
[5] Dian, “Pengaruh Self Efficacy Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Coca-Cola Distribution Indonesia, Surabaya.,” ekonomi, vol. 3, no. 4, 2016.
[6] J. S. Stevani Sebayang, “Pengaruh Self Esteem Dan Self Efficacy Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Studi Kasus Di Pt. Finnet Indonesia,” ekonomi, 2016.
[7] A. Sanusi, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, disertai contoh proposal penelitian bidang ilmu ekonomi dan manajemen. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2014.
[8] A. P. Mangkunegara, Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 2013.
[9] H. Hidayat, “Pengaruh Self Esteem dan Self Efficacy Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan PT. Tomo Food Industri, Sumedang),” Ekon. Akunt., vol. VIII, 2016.
[10] Moeheriono, Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers, 2014.
Published
2021-08-10
How to Cite
AZIZI, Putri; KARLINDA, Ai Elis; SOPALI, Mardhatila Fitri. Pengaruh budaya organisasi, pengembangan karir dan self efficacy terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Pos Padang. Journal of Information System, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 3, p. 539-545, aug. 2021. ISSN 2598-8719. Available at: <http://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/jisamar/article/view/473>. Date accessed: 20 oct. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.52362/jisamar.v5i3.473.