Pengaruh konflik, komitmen organisasi dan kepuasan kerja terhadap loyalitas karyawan pada Rumah Sakit TK. III, dr. Reksodiwiryo padang (studi kasus pada seluruh staf non medis)

  • Mardhatila Fitri Sopali Universitas Putra Indonesia "YPTK" Padang
  • Putri Azizi Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang
  • Ai Elis Karlinda Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Abstract

This study aims to determine how big the influence of Conflict, Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction together on Employee Loyalty at Tk Hospital. III dr. Reksodiwiryo Padang. The method of collecting data is through surveys and distributing questionnaires, with a sample of 57 respondents. Non-medical staff at Tk Hospital. III dr. Reksodiwiryo Padang. The analytical method used is multiple regression analysis. The results obtained based on the partial test (t test) obtained: (a) partially there is a significant effect of Conflict on Employee Loyalty. Thus Ha is accepted, Ho is rejected. (b) partially there is a significant effect of Organizational Commitment on Employee Loyalty. Thus obtained Ha accepted Ho rejected. (c) partially there is no significant effect of Job Satisfaction on Performance Loyalty. Thus, Ha is rejected, Ho is accepted. (d) There is a spatially significant influence between Conflict, Organizational Commitment, and Job Satisfaction on Employee Loyalty. Thus obtained Ha accepted Ho rejected. (e) the contribution of the variables of Conflict, Organizational Commitment, and Job Satisfaction together to Employee Loyalty is 40.2% while the remaining 59.8% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Author Biographies

Mardhatila Fitri Sopali, Universitas Putra Indonesia "YPTK" Padang

Departemen Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Putri Azizi, Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Departemen Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Ai Elis Karlinda, Universitas Putra Indonesia YPTK Padang

Departemen Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

References

[1] A. S. Adiwibowo, “Kepemimpinan dan Loyalitas Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan RSJ Menur Surabaya,” J. Manaj. Bisnis, vol. 2, no. 1, 2012, [Online]. Available: https://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/jmb/article/view/1483.
[2] Sondang P. Siagian, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2010.
[3] M. S.P, Hasibuan, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2013.
[4] S. P. dan T. A. J. Robbins, Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta, 2014.
[5] F. Luthans, Perilaku Organisas. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2012.
[6] T. Amirin, Populasi Dan Sampel Penelitian 4: Ukuran Sampel Rumus Slovin. Jakarta: Erlangga, 2011.
[7] Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kualitatif R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2014.
[8] S. Robbins and T. Judge, Perilaku Organisasi (Organizational Behavior)No Title. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2011.
[9] Allen dan Meyer, Organizational Commitment in Higher Education. Jackson State University:Mississippi, 2011.
[10] H. Dipboye, Robert, Smith, Pengaruh Penempatan dan Pengalaman Terhadap Kepuasan dan Kinerja Karyawan, Understanding Industrial And Organizational Psychology. America: United States Of America: Harcourt Brace College Publishers, 2014.
[11] Istijanto, Sumber Daya Manusia (Cara Praktis Mengujur Stres, Kepuasan Kerja, Komitmen, Loyalits, Motivasi Karyawan). Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2010.
Published
2021-08-10
How to Cite
SOPALI, Mardhatila Fitri; AZIZI, Putri; KARLINDA, Ai Elis. Pengaruh konflik, komitmen organisasi dan kepuasan kerja terhadap loyalitas karyawan pada Rumah Sakit TK. III, dr. Reksodiwiryo padang (studi kasus pada seluruh staf non medis). Journal of Information System, Applied, Management, Accounting and Research, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 3, p. 566-573, aug. 2021. ISSN 2598-8719. Available at: <http://journal.stmikjayakarta.ac.id/index.php/jisamar/article/view/468>. Date accessed: 20 oct. 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.52362/jisamar.v5i3.468.